I'm getting my bag ready for my trip to Milwaukee or Minnesota tomorrow. Now that I know some stuff about Milwaukee and/or Minnesota, I'm pretty excited.
Here's what I've learned so far...
- Milwaukee may be near Canada. We are still unclear as to whether or not Canada is a state.
- Milwaukee has many drinking establishments and cheese. I'm not sure if you can actually drink cheese at said drinking establishments.
- There is water.
- There is an art museum and, therefore, "culture". I think the art museum just houses the city's beer can collection.
- Milwaukee is clearly not the Morman place because it has booze and caffeine and its not warm enough to ride a bike year round.
- It's cold.
- Milwaukee has brown sauce. Nobody really knows what brown sauce is but I'm told that people put it on their dogs. I am assuming that this means hot dogs, but, given the part of the country that we're talking about, that may be an incorrect assumption.
- Milwaukee Ale House is THE place to go for booze, cheese and brown sauce.
- FabuLeslie wants to marry her cheese. Don't judge. Frankly, I think that she and her cheese will have to settle for a civil union.
Milwaukee = phallic meat, cheese and beer in elf cups. Fabulous!
Candice - this sausage is totally your chainsaw dude
I'm ready! I'll let you know what I find up there and if all of you are just full of shit.
On a completely unrelated note...
I have been totally delinquent in thanking somebody. Elle over at "A" for Effort ("B" for Blog) graciously tried to give me an award a week or so ago. I'm not really an award-y person, but I love Elle for doing it anyway and for saying that she was still cool if I didn't 'do' awards. Thanks Elle! Go check her out. She's way sweet and has some very interesting stories to tell.
On another completely unrelated note...
C Bellabell has come up with an really interesting idea. She has started a blog called "Dawn to Dusk: a day in the life". The concept of this blog is for you to submit an accounting of one day in your life. Through this site, you will be able to live a day in somebody else's shoes, somebody in a different culture, in a different income level, with a different job, with kids, without kids, and so on. Given the breadth of bloggers and blogger experiences out there, I think this idea is fantastic and I can't wait to see how it develops. For guidelines and instructions on how to submit, go to Dawn to Dusk. And to top it all off, Cbella is donating all profits to Habitat for Humanity.
See you in Milwaukee...or Minnesota!