Here's a list of what I did. Feel free to poach these ideas for yourself the next time you're sick...
- Create a Facebook page for your blog and then realize that that's just silly because only, like, 3 people know you have a blog - so really, what's the point
- Read 153 pages of a new book
- Realize Bloomingdales is having a huge shoe sale online and buy two pairs (and immediately realize that you loved those 2 pairs because they are identical to 2 pairs that you already own)
- Watch Season 5 of "Weeds"
- Give in to book whoredom and buy 2 Kindle books off of Amazon
- Immediately ditch previous half-finished book in favor of new Kindle book
- Watch "Avatar" - twice
- Try to lick elbow
- Watch at least 15 hours of back-to-back Law and Order episodes
- Think about brushing teeth but don't actually do it
- Read a few blogs
- Comment on said blogs
- Realize that your comments are incoherent but don't care
- Go back to sleep
- Check TMZ hourly to see if Lindsay has been arrested yet
- Realize the Princess is now sick and drag sad tired sick ass out of bed to take care of her
The Princess and I are now kind of back on our respective feet. Leaving the darkness of the sick den this morning and walking outside into the sun for the first time in 3 days was a bit harsh...
We've spent most of the evening coughing at each other. I have better quality of tone, but she can produce more phlegm...so she wins.
I'm going to go work on my phlegm.